On the road with the pro cycling team
Road racers, welcome to the Alps !
For the first time, the AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team invites you to join the adventure! A rare opportunity to participate in a unique 6-day training camp.
Click to see the roadbook
Share special moments with the team racers after their training, ride with them and learn how you can improve your rides.
Revive the mythical stages won by the team racers through legendary climbs like the passes of Alpe d’Huez, Croix de Fer or the epic arrival at Lacets du Montvernier.
Be at the heart of an alpine training camp and benefit from the technical support and advice from team experts, mechanics and managing director and live something truly
Stay at Chalet Mounier. The charming family-owned 4**** hotel welcomes you with all the confort you need: spa, jacuzzi, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, all meals are included . Single room occupancy is available on demand.
- Special moments with the Pro Cycling Team
- One-on-one coaching with a passionate professional cycling instructor
- Full board including on-bike nutrition
- Massage, spa and indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Laundry services
- Technical support and presentation from Team AG2R La Mondiale’s staff
- Secured bike storage box
- More surprises to discover…
- Private group of 8 to 10 riders
- Dates: 9 to 14 August 2016. Limited bookings.
- Location: Les Deux Alpes, France
- Required physical condition level: regular touring cyclist (3,000km average in 2016)
- Mandatory medical certificate
- Technical recommendations: use your own bike. (crankset 50/34 or 50/36 – cassette 12/28)
- Bike rentals at destination available (extra)
From 3,990 euros/person or £3,777 (Pricing based on a 10-participant group)