My Mifa Concierge
Coming to Annecy Festival has never been easier
The Annecy Intenational Animation Film Festival and The Local Bird, local travel specialist and event designer, have teamed up and now offer a global service to ease your travel planning and make your experience before, during and after the Festival and its Market as good as possible.
My Mifa Concierge service has been upgraded and now offers 2 types of assistance:
– NEW in 2018, My Mifa Concierge: travel planning service
– My Mifa Concierge: professional concierge service for your last-minute inquiries and day-to-day issues at Mifa
Discover our services below and enjoy peace of mind!
1- My Mifa Concierge: Travel Planner
Annecy International Animation Film Festival and its Market (Mifa) is the annual meeting for film animation professionals, an event not to be missed. That being said, it is also so much better when your restless hotel search is taken care of or your last-minute car rental need on a rainy day is fulfilled, isn’t it?
This year a team of travel planners My Mifa Concierge is available to help you plan your trip. Thanks to My Mifa Concierge, you can save a lot of time and make your stay as smooth as possible.
So why not make your life easier? From hotel booking to full turnkey package, take a look at our range of services and pay directly online.
Our Travel Planner team can:
- Buy online accreditations
- Search and book your accommodation
- Search and book the following means of transport for you: train tickets, taxis, airport shuttle, car, scooter or bike rental. Please note that we don’t book flight tickets.
- Book activities and plan trips if you wish to extend your stay
Please take note that we can help you with almost anything except:
– badge pick-up
– flight tickets
– and visas. Regarding visa matters, you can find helpful information here: Visa
Are you interested in planning your trip with My Mifa Concierge?
Click here or at the bottom page: Start planning my trip.
2- My Mifa Concierge: your trusted helping-hand
Just like last year, Mifa offers to all its accredited delegates to enjoy the help of a tailored professional concierge service in partnership with The Local Bird. We put all our expertise and network of handpicked providers at your service in order to help you cope with unexpected events or struggles.
For your business-related needs
–2 controlled luggage rooms
Mifa Bagage check service at the Imperial
Starting Monday 11th to Friday, June 15th 2018 from 8:30am to 8pm.
Festival Bagage check service at Bonlieu
Starting Monday 11th to Saturday, June 16th 2018 from 9:00am to 10:30pm.
Sunday, June 17th 2018 from 10:00 to 6:00pm.
1-hour = 2€ per piece of luggage
½ day or 6 hours = 8€ the 1st piece of luggage, 4€ the 2nd one, 2€ the 3rd one
All day or 11,5 hours = 14€ the 1st piece of luggage, 6€ the 2nd one, 3€ the 3rd
– Airport Shuttle to Geneva Airport and private transfers in taxi.
– Event Planning
Creating an unforgettable experience for your clients, team members or business partners is what we do best. Plan a surprising dinner in an unusual decor, set up a cocktail in a private villa by the lake or just simply book a meeting room for your team, we also deliver breakfast, lunch and dinners.
Feel free to tell us about your idea and what you need.
– Last minute graphic designs or print-outs:
Flyers, business cards, leaflets, keynotes, contracts, advertising canvas, posters, we’ll do our best to find a solution in case of emergency.
– Find a photographer or video film maker
– Currency exchange service
Feel free to ask, we are here to help.
For your personal needs
– 2 controlled luggage rooms (as mentioned above)
– Entertaining and taking care of your relatives while you attend MIFA
– Baby-sitting by a professional baby-sitter
– Dry cleaning
– Health: run errands at the pharmacy
– Send a package through the post office
– Run any type of errands for you (souvenirs)
– Book activities to help you visit Annecy like a local
– Extend your stay, create your holiday with The Local Bird’s Travel Planners
– Pre-paid French phone number + mobile rental
Where to find us?
We will be happy to help you at the Mifa Welcome Area at the Imperial Palace.
Opening hours: starting Monday 11th to Friday June 15th 2018 from 8:30 to 7pm
By phone or on WhatsApp: +33 6 23 03 02 76
How much does it cost?
- Travel Planning service – My Mifa Concierge:
As an accredited travel agency and in all transparency our commission of 20% will be included in the total price you pay. A quote will always be sent to you to make sure it fits your budget.
- Classic service – My Mifa Concierge:
For all your last-minute inquiries during the Festival and its Market, the price will depend on the type of request and the delay. We’ll always try to make what works for you best. On-site you will be able to pay by credit card or cash in euros.